Click here to see our current volunteering needs
Our volunteers are our biggest asset and without them The Pink Place simply could not operate.
Could you help us?
For our sessions, could you spare a few hours from 10am to 12:30pm on Mondays (or Tuesdays) once or twice a month?
- Hairdressers (lev 2 with 5 years salon experience and own insurance for 2 1/2 hours per month on mon or tues)
- Nail technicians - (level 2 - for manicures, pedicures and nail painting, own insurance, 2 1/2 jours per month)
- Massage therapists/reflexologists (lev 3, experienced and with own insurance) - 2 1/2 hours for month
- Tea/coffee makers
- Cake bakers (for our weekly sessions, coffee mornings and special events)
- Session helpers (set up/chat to guests/arrange timetable/tidy up)
- Welcomers (greet people at the door and show where to go)
Or if you have an hour or two to spare for one off events:
- Setting up stands
- Manning stands at fundraisers
- Promoting the Pink Place
- Giving out leaflets
- giving talks
If you would like to help us and could spare an hour or two, then please contact us.
For fundraising events:
Charity Collection at M&S Chineham:
Friday 2nd Sept 10 - 4pm
Friday 28th & Sat 29th October
Fri 9th & Sat 10th December
Lots of helpers needed - bring the family to hold collection tins and hand out leaflets. If you can help for a couple of hours, please get in touch.
The Hatch Pub in Old Basing will be holding a charity weekend Fri 27th Aug - Mon 29th Aug in aid of The Pink Place.
Helpers will be needed for part of the weekend - more details closer to the time.
Charity Shop, Whitchurch - Helpers and Goods Needed : Sept 29th - Oct 13th 2016 CANCELLED
We will be taking over the Rotations Charity Shop on London Street, Whitchurch for two weeks again this year. Lots of goods needed and also helpers - can you help for a morning or afternoon shift? Two or three helpers per shift needed.
Pink Place Pamper Evening - Weds 16th Nov 7p - 10pm
Therapists needed to give taster treatments.
Helpers needed on the evening.
More details to follow
or 07769 947540 if you can help.